Evergreen Foam Free Design Course
For this intensive two-day course, we’re delighted to welcome you to the event space at Barton court You’ll be focusing on foliage heavy designs, and learning some of Sabine’s innovative techniques and mechanics for foam-free floristry.
If you’ve got ambitions to make your floristry business more eco-conscious, then this is definitely the course for you. Over the course of two days, you’ll tackle large-scale decoration, freestanding installations, elevated designs and tabletop arrangements, all prioritising sustainability as well as style.
Sabine’s classes are always practical, taking into consideration the logistics, pricing and marketability of each design. They are also very focused on imagery so you’ll take home not only valuable knowledge but some great shots for your portfolio, too.
- All flowers and materials needed to create each design. We will be using British, locally grown flowers and foliage wherever possible.
- A delicious lunch and a selection of refreshments.
- Supper on the first night, served at the table we’ll have designed together during the day. You can enjoy some of Herefordshire’s finest local produce, and sample some of our very own cider made from the apples in our orchard.
- Advice on local accommodation.
- A selection of high quality images of your work during the course for use in your portfolio and on social media.
- Access to a private Facebook group for continued mentoring and advice from Sabine after the workshop is over.
“Finally I made it down to Herefordshire, it has been truly fabulous complete and utter escapism to get creative with flowers and learn from the master. You are an inspiration and a font of all knowledge floral. I will be back very very soon.” – Alison Howe | Mad Lilies